Title: Machine Learning / Automation Engineer
Background: Master’s degree in Automation Engineering or Computer Engineering with up to 3 years of experience.
Activity: Data analysis and development of models, methods and software solutions for system diagnostics.
- Excellent knowledge of advanced techniques of data analysis, signal processing and Machine Learning in general (classification, clustering, deep learning)
- Excellent knowledge of programming in high-level languages (e.g. MATLAB / SIMULINK, Python, C ++, Java);
- Knowledge of data mining and data cleaning techniques.
- Knowledge of the English language (read, written and spoken); at least level B2 (CEFR) is required
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office environment, in particular Word and Excel.
Experience level: Junior Profile (up to three years of experience)
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Published: September 2022)