Mechanical / Automation Engineer
Background: Master’s degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or Automation Engineering with up to 3 years of experience.
Activity: You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that implements dynamic simulations, diagnostic models and software solutions based mainly on Matlab and SIMULINK environment. You will learn, implement and use Artificial Intelligence algorithms for systems diagnostics and data mining in various applications. You will be supported by our team leaders in a professional growth and training path that will gradually lead you to autonomy in data analysis activities and development of models, methods and software solutions.
- Good knowledge of the basic thermo-fluid-dynamics principles and of the fundamentals of thermal and hydraulic machines
- Good knowledge of programming in high-level languages (e.g. MATLAB / SIMULINK, Python);
- Knowledge of data mining and data cleaning techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of the Italian language (Italian mother tongue or bilingual)
- Knowledge of the English language (read, written and spoken); at least level B2 (CEFR) is required
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office environment, in particular Word and Excel.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of signal processing and Machine Learning in general (classification, clustering, deep learning)
Experience level: Junior Profile (up to three years of experience)